SELAMAT DATANG DI :

SELAMAT DATANG DI :

EXAMPLE BIOGHRAPY MY SELF

           Hello friends. My name is Adenar Dirham, you can call me Dirham. I born in Cianjur City, East Java, Indonesian, about 19 years that last or date my born in February, 26 1997. Do you now i am from? Ok, I am from Senior High School in Karangmojo, Gunungkidul, Yogyakarta. My school in category State. And if you mention my school, it is Kangaroo State Senior High School. Do you know, why me choose this school? Because i love it. You can see my school as that refreshing your brain.

           Friend, if you want to know my detail bioghrapy, you would meet me in Karangmojo, Gunungkidul if you will to receive my signature. Come by in my Village in Dusun Kepuh, Wiladeg - Karangmojo Subdistrict - GunungKidul regency and Province Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. I am including hard work and sometime can't meet because my super busy. Ok, however, you can to meet me in My Apartment that very simple in Gang Tulip, Nogorojo Street 53, Karang Bendo Kulon, Banguntapan, Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. Everybody that will to playing or come by me in my adress there. 

          Do you know? My parents from Cianjur City and Wonosari City. My mother from Gunungkidul and My Father from Cianjur, East Java. However, they are lived in Jakarta City, Indonesia or you can found they in our House in South Tangerang City, exactly in Pondok Kacang Barat Village, Pondok Aren Subdistrict, South Tangerang City and Banten Province. Hmm.. this my home that true in locate coordinate is South Tangerang City, although near or not far in Jakarta City.

            Oh, ya. My activity actually is playing chess or draw something that conceptual from my imagination. So, I am like literary, as poetry or short story. I like so much this job as students in a University of Yogyakarta. I think, fiction world very simple and fun and passionate. Are you like literary? If you love it, i can tell to you, how to writing, how to listening, how to speaking, how to looking in the word not world ya. Is very fun, guys. So, don't wait it because enjoying. All that my do it, i think very nice and spectaculer if you and me or we could to perfect in your performance.

            Ok, this is a my bioghrapy. That you will to write a bioghrapy, you can see the my example in above. Ok, thank you for attention. I am sorry for every single mistake. 
  
             I believe you very smart. You can get my point and do it for write with your heart. Don't forget this my biodate.

 
 

 

0 Response to "EXAMPLE BIOGHRAPY MY SELF"

Post a Comment